To be able to book leaves with Slack, you need to do the following:
- In any Slack channel, you can access the employee time-off console using /lb.
- A menu will show up that will allow you to book time off, check your next vacations, the team vacations, and if you are a manager, you will be able to accept your team member requests instantly.
In case you get an error while accessing the /lb command in Slack, you must connect your slack user with LeaveBoard. You can do this following these steps:
- From the Menu, select My account.
- From My account, go to the Integrations tab.
- Click on the Slack button.
Note that the Slack integration works if your administrator hassetup Slack in your company.