Each company is different and needs some customization. With LeaveBoard, it's easy. To add a new time-off policy, you need to follow these actions:
- From the LeaveBoard Menu, select Company and then go to the Leave types tab.
- Click on the [Add leave type] button.
- Add a name.
- Select the color in which the system will display this type of leave policy in the attendance calendar.
- Customize the allowance: it could be either a limited number of days or unlimited.
- Make the time-off setting that is possible in your company regarding minimum leaves allowed in your company, the possibility to book in the past, to request half day, or enforcing allowance.
- Click on Add leave type.
You might be interested in how to edit a leave policy, or modify employee allowance.