LeaveBoard has two types of permission levels: user and administrator.Users
As a user, your access level permits you to:
- Book time-off.
- Access your leaves.
- Access the team calendar and personal calendars.
- Synchronise the calendar.
- Book time off via Slack.
- If you are the manager you can Approve leaves.
- Have a status of the Time-off balance.
As an administrator, have access to all features of LeaveBoard:
- The normal User permissions.
- Ability to invite or import employees.
- Ability to add or delete teams and offices.
- Ability to add and configure leave policies and modify allowances.
- Ability to check company-wide HR reports.
- Ability to book time-off on behalf of your employees.
- Access the employee directory and edit any details.
- Company wide-integrations - such as Slack.
- Control the company details and the subscription.