LeaveBoard has two types of permission levels: user and administrator.Users
As a user, your access level permits you to:
- Book time-off.
- Access your leaves.
- Access the team calendar and personal calendars.
- Synchronise the calendar.
- Book time off via Slack.
- If you are the manager you can Approve leaves.
- Have a status of the Time-off balance.
As supervisor, line manager, or team manager you will have some additional access rights compared to the general user, however less than an admin.
- Book leave
- Team calendar
- Leave history
- Free Support
- Self Service HR portal
- Leave management
- Vacation calendar
- Leave tracking
- Single Sign On
- Automatic notifications
- Approve leaves
- HR reports
- Add leave on behalf
As an administrator, have access to all features of LeaveBoard:
- The normal User permissions.
- Ability to invite or import employees.
- Ability to add or delete teams and offices.
- Ability to add and configure leave policies and modify allowances.
- Ability to check company-wide HR reports.
- Ability to book time-off on behalf of your employees.
- Access the employee directory and edit any details.
- Company wide-integrations - such as Slack.
- Control the company details and the subscription.