If you want to manage all these situations using a single document for all employees (and you should), download this free Staff Holiday Tracker right now.
Free Staff Holiday Spreadsheet features
Our Staff Holiday Tracker is a time-saving and easy to use Excel spreadsheet. Personalize it according to your company’s PTO policy and add important data such as the company’s name and employee identification data, public holidays, company-related holidays, and leave types.
Here’re the most important features of our free staff holiday tracking solution:
- Covers vacations, public holidays, maternity and sick leave, and other types of leaves
- Compact calendar for 2020 with UK holidays
- Changeable calendar so you can reuse the template next year
- Customizable public holidays
- Customizable leave types
- Automatic computations for each leave type
- Easy to add employees and visualize their situations
How to use our free Staff Holiday Tracker
A staff holiday spreadsheet has to be light and easy to use. As a result, we avoid adding unnecessary information and deliver a neat solution that saves you time and energy. Check out the following steps to configure your Staff Holiday Tracker and start using it.
- Download the free Staff Holiday Tracker and rename it to match your organization’s standards.
- Go to the Holidays worksheet and introduce your region’s public holidays and your company’s special holidays.
- Also, in the Holidays worksheet, introduce the calendar for the current year.
- Go to Legend worksheet and define your leave types.
- Return to the Calendar worksheet and add your employees and a brand-new calendar for each of them.
- The calendar uses the formula “IF(COUNTIF(Holidays!$A$5:$A$10, Holidays!H7)>0, "H", Holidays!H7)” to automatically add the holidays from Holidays worksheet to each employee’s calendar.
- Use your custom legend to update the 2020 calendar for each employee.
That’s it! You’re ready to manage vacations and special leaves for all employees.
Tip: If you work with employees from different countries or with different leave policies, just add all holidays and leave types in the Holidays and Legend worksheets.
Staff Holiday Planner template