Free Annual leave planner features
Our Annual Leave Planner is a time-saving and easy to use Excel spreadsheet. Personalize it according to your company’s leave policy and add important data such as the company’s name and employee identification data, public holidays in your region, company-related holidays, and leave types.
Here’re the most important features of our free Annual leave planning solution:
- Covers vacations, public holidays, maternity and sick leave, and other types of leave
- Compact calendar for 2020 with US holidays
- Takes holidays and weekends in consideration
- Reusable Annual leave planner; all you have to do is change the year
- Customizable public holidays
- Customizable leave types
- Automatic computations for each employee and each leave type
- Easy to add employees and visualize their leave situations
How to use our free Annual leave planner
An Excel-based leave planner needs to be efficient and easy to use. As a result, we avoid adding unnecessary information and deliver a neat solution that saves you time and energy. Check out the following steps to configure your Annual Leave Planner and start using it.
- Download the free Annual Leave Planner and rename it to match your organization’s standards.
- Go to Holidays worksheet and introduce your region’s public holidays and your company’s special holidays.
- Also in the Holidays worksheet, change the calendar and update the weekends' list if you want to plan for a different year than 2020.
- Go to Legend worksheet and define your leave types.
- Go to the Employees' worksheet and add employees and departments.
- Go to the Calendar worksheet and add new rows for each employee. Then simply select the employee’s name from the list.
- For each employee, introduce the starting and ending dates of the leave period and select the leave type from the list.
- The Annual Leave Planner automatically computes the situation for each employee and leave type.
That’s it! You’re ready to manage vacations and special leaves for all employees.
Tip: If you work with employees from different countries or with different leave policies, just add all holidays and leave types in the Holidays and Legend worksheets.
Download the Annual Leave Planner Excel Template