Employees are the most important resource in any company. Leaveboard is the leave management platform that helps fast-growing firms stay on top of their HR challenges through novel technology, distinctive design, and simple experiences. Since our product is addressing the Human Resources market, we believe that the best product in the category requires dedication from top-notch HR professional to solve unique challenges on bringing ultimate HR innovations to the market.
The goal is to enhance the innovation and value of our HR product while enabling business success.
As an HR Manager & product owner your responsibilities could include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Bi-annual company meetups
- Perks like home cleaning, movie tickets, books, gym, music & video subscriptions and more!
Email us with a note about yourself, why you are interested in working at LeaveBoard, who you are as HR manager and include any relevant links (personal website, links to live projects you've been part of crafting).